Sunday, June 29, 2008

Top Ten things we did this week

10. Ten loads of laundry
9. Cleaned 9 closets
8. Put down 8 bags of mulch in Plant bed (Ashley asked why I kept calling it a flower bed when there were no flowers.
7. Cleaned out the garage with all 7 of us working. Ok Kinamo and I worked and the kids played.
6. Signed the contract to put our house on the market in 6 days.
5. Five happy, energetic kids to play with.
4. Four days of swim team and fun in the sun.
3. Three friends went to lunch and got pedicures.
2. Read good books. I finished "Ten Thousand Splendid Suns" so good but heartbreaking to read. Little Kinamo read the 3rd Harry Potter in one day.
1. One daddy came home for a four day weekend. We really miss him all week.

10 comments:

Jaimie said...

Oh Tammy,

I wish it wasn't so late. I'd call you right now. Why is your house going on the market? This is the first I've heard about this.

Misty said...

The market!!!! Wow! I sure could use that pedicure right now! I am glad you got some girly time! Did you find a good realtor? Let me know if you need anything!

Tracie said...

i am so glad that i found your blog, but what is this about moving! it seems like y'all just finally made it to that house!

The Addams Family said...

I've been meaning to call you! Have FUN on your trip! We leave on Thursday, but I really want to get together when we get back. Hope all goes well with your house!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

ON THE MARKET?? Where are you going? May I suggest Decatur IL?!?! Send me your e-mail address so I can invite you to my blog!! I found yours off Misty's - and I am so glad too!!

Jodie said...

Hi Tammy, I'm so happy you found our blog!! You and the family look great! The kids and I are in CA for a few weeks. When are you coming to CO? My email address is
creationsbyjojo@yahoo.com
I hope that all is well. Lots of Love
Jodie

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

You are amazing! Love you tons

Chelsea said...

TEN LOADS OF LAUNDRY???!!!!

what's the latest? give me a call lady... waiting anxiously to see you!

Anonymous said...

Tammy, Good luck with the house! It seems like not too long ago I was visiting you and we saw your house being built! Maybe we'll meet you in Del Rio! Love ya!

cbo said...

What happened to wearehome?