After ten months of unemployment ( AT&T didn't turn out to be the dream job)
Kinamo got picked up by the Reserve squadron as a full time
reservist. So we are heading back to Del Rio. I think the third time is the Charm right? We hope to be there by the time school starts in August. We are so amazed to see the hand of the Lord in our lives. Life doesn't always turn out the way we think it will, but it always works out for the best.
3 comments:
Hey girl! I'm so glad he got the job! We were praying for you. Looks like you had a nice trip west- sad we weren't in Colorado this time to see you.. Congrats to the kids on their swimming! We still laugh about Tayzlie falling out of the tube behind the boat with you and Haley- before they could swim- thank goodness for life jackets! Love and miss ya!
Congratulations! As Ryan and I would take our quiet evening walks through the forest in Finland we would talk about you guys, hoping that Kinamo got the job and that all is well for you! What great news for your family! Let's get together soon!
So it's official? You are moving? I am so bummed. I am happy for your family. It sounds like a good job and I'm sure you will be happy there. We sure will miss you. It looks like you had a nice road trip. I've missed you this summer.
Post a Comment