This year for Valentines day I decided I wanted to cook a really nice dinner for my whole family. Our lives are very challenging with Kinamo's work schedule, so I didn't want to take the night away from the kids. I decorated the table, bought little gifts and cooked a wonderful dinner. We eat bread with garlic dipping sauce, roasted vegetables, filet mignon, shrimp and drank a sparkling cranberry juice. For dessert we had Cherry Chocolate torte. It was so good that we all eat until past full. Little Kinamo commented that he didn't think he would need much breakfast tomorrow because he was so full. We had a wonderful night sitting around the table talking. Joey wasn't the biggest fan of the meal, but when dessert came you bet he had his fill. I love these special moments with the kids.
Stitch finishes
6 years ago

4 comments:
How wonderful! Looks like you all had a great Time!!!
What a fun night! I'm glad you got to spend it together as a family.
how fun! Sounds SO yummy!
Your family is just so beautiful. What a good mom you are!
Post a Comment