Monday, March 23, 2009

Finally an update!!!

Well, there are many reasons why I have not updated our family blog in a while. I bought a new computer desk and that made everything else not work right so I spent over a week trying to get the right parts to make all the pieces come back together right. Who know what a time consuming project this would be. Now all is well and back to running again. So it is time to caught up.

Kinamo Jr. past the sacrament for the first time on March 8th. He did a great job. He smiled from ear to ear the whole time. I was a very proud mom. Kinamo also took a Red Cross babysitting course. I was so proud of him for being willing to take this class. He was the only boy with 5 other girls. We felt it was very important for him to take this so I could feel comfortable leaving him with the other kids at times when I have things that must get done. He is very responsible and I am very pleased with how much he helps me.

Karley was tested in school and we found out she is Dyslexic. She has had a lot of trouble with reading and word acrticulation. I have been reading an amazing book on Dyslexia and am very grateful for her teacher for catching it so early, for the amazing help she will get at school and for her very determined attitude to learn to read. She sure has had her fair share of trails thus far in her life, but she has an amazing spirit to take things in stride.

Ashley and Kinamo started baseball and have their first game on Saturday. I will post pictures soon.

Kinamo Sr. finished his 2nd class for his masters and was very happy to put that one behind him. 2 down and 9 more to go.

That is about all the happenings around here.

2 comments:

The Addams Family said...

I like your Easter background. I'm glad you guys got to see Heatherann's family. Let's get together soon!

Misty said...

I am so glad that you caught the Dyslexia early! Hooray for good teachers!
Good to see an update on you all!!!!