Friday, June 12, 2009

One year older and wiser too




Yesterday was my 36th birthday. I am so thankful for all the birthday wishes from dear friends and family. As I look back at the past year I feel so grateful for the strength the Lord has given me. I am amazed that this year, as hard as it has been, was a great year. I feel stronger both physically and spiritually. There have been many days in which I felt I was barley keeping my head above the water, but the blessing is that my Savior never let me drown. I also have started running this year. I started out really slow only running a 12 minute mile and in only a few months I am already up to 10 minute mile. For you runners out there I know that is not fast, but for me it is huge. I am blessed to have parents that love and support me, who are proud of who I am, a husband that adores me, children who know that my life is wrapped up in theirs, a sister for my best friend and wonderful friends who except me for who I am. I look forward to the year ahead and becoming one step closer to the woman I want to be.

3 comments:

The Addams Family said...

Happy Birthday! Love you, Tammy!

Jaimie said...

You are so awesome Tammy. Happy Birthday!!! Can't wait to celebrate it with you tonight. Love you. Jaimie

Misty said...

Happy Birthday Friend!