We had so much fun building our home in San Antonio that we decided to do it again. So in March we started a new home in Ca. The home is supposed to be done the end of August. It is fun to see the progress each week. We finalized the granite Saturday and they will install it next week. We would love to have many visitors in our new home!!!
3 comments:
I am so excited to see a new post on your blog! I have missed you so much. I love the new home you are building. It's going to be beautiful.
I've been thinking about you guys a lot lately and im so glad you posted!!! I was in San Antonio last week and was grieving your absence there, but am happy to see that you have a home even more beautiful there! I mean, look at those built-ins and the mantle!!! Wow!!!! Call me sometime lady!
Can we trade kitchens??? Just askin!
Post a Comment