We went today to get the CT scan results and they did find another tumor in Karley's ear. So she is now going to be seen by an neurotologist (Which is an even more specialised ear Dr) to see what we need to do. Please keep her in your prayers.
I am just catching up on blogs! Is her tumor cancerous? We will keep her in our prayers and her name in the temple! Please keep me updated. Love to the family - Jodie
6 comments:
I am sorry to hear about the tumor. Do you get health care with the military again with Kinamo's new job?
Good luck with the new doctor.
She'll be in our prayers for sure. We love you guys!
Oh no. I am so sorry to hear the bad news Tammy. We will definately be praying for Karley.
I am sorry to hear that Tammy. We will keep you all in our prayers.
Oh, I am so sorry. We too will pray for her.
Hi Tammy,
I am just catching up on blogs! Is her tumor cancerous? We will keep her in our prayers and her name in the temple! Please keep me updated. Love to the family - Jodie
Post a Comment