Yesterday was Karleys birthday. We had a great day and she loved being the princess for the day. She started the day with her favorite breakfast of dried cereal, milk in a cup and fruit. Then she wanted to listen to my Ipod on the way to the gym, which made all the other kids jealous. At the gym when you scan in your membership card on your birthday it plays "Today's your birthday". She loved the attention. Then we went to Chuck E Cheese pizza and played for 3 hours. Those picture I will post letter because I forgot my camera and a friend took them. When we got home two of her friends came over for a movie, cake and ice cream, and Karaoke. Sunday we had celebrated her day with Kinamo. We are so blessed to have Karley and her sweet spirit as a member of our family. She is the most girlie of our three girls.
The funniest part of her birthday was when Haley and Ashley gave her their present. They had worked all morning on a present for her. When she opened it she said "My money, hair clip and sonic toy. I wondered where they went" I guess Haley and Ashley haven't heard it is not polite to regift especially when it is that persons own things.

2 comments:
I love the re-gift!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Happy Birthday Karley! She is so beautiful! I love this post. How cute that they regifted her own things. That is so funny!
Post a Comment