Saturday, November 1, 2008

Haley and Karley Boycot

For Halloween 2004 I had a very creative moment (or so I think). I came up with the idea of Thing 1 and Thing 2 costumes from "The Cat and The Hat". Haley and Karley really enjoyed it. Everywhere they went people just loved their costumes. Then in 2006 I was 9 months pregnant and very tired so I went back to the reliable Thing 1 and 2 costumes again. It was again a big hit. Last year I somehow talked the girls into one more time. This year they informed me there would be NO more Thing 1 and Thing 2 this year. I must say I was disappointed that my one creative idea has now been boycotted. Now they think they are old enough to come up with their own costumes. I still have the blue wigs if any of you would like to use my idea!!!


Halloween 2004 Del Rio Texas




Halloween 2006 Rental neighborhood San Antonio Texas

Halloween 2007 New neighborhood

1 comment:

Layne said...

That was pretty creative, give yourself a pat on the back. We got year two out of a parrot and a chicken costume this year; but they were Costco's ideas, not ours!