Saturday, November 22, 2008

Twilight


I just got home from Twilight. I loved the books, but movies are never as good as the book. It was so fun having a girls night out. Everyone had different opinions of the movie. Mine was I thought James would have made a better Edward. He was way more "bad boy" then Edward.

5 comments:

Jaimie said...

That was so much fun getting out with the girls last night. I had a ball!

janise said...

Hey tammy!!
I still NEED to see TWILIGHT!!
i'm SO jazzed-- i don't have tickets yet but i'll probably go this week sometime!! Yipee!! i can't wait to talk to you about it!!
lots of love!!
love, janise

Cara Fish said...

You're so funny! I haven't read one of the Twilight books - but EVAN has! Ha!

Misty said...

It was fun to go!!!! Thanks!

Tenice Stuart said...

Hey Tammy, I finally got my blog up and running. So check it and add us to your list. I thought the movie was good. But, know that I am reading the book, I wish would have done that first. Oh, well. I am still going to read it.