Sunday, November 16, 2008

Not Child Pron!!

This morning Joey, who will be two next Friday, Pooped in the toilet this morning for the first time. I would love to believe this is a sign for the beginning to toilet training, but I know it was just great timing.

4 comments:

Jaimie said...

Good job Joey! That is the cutest stinkin picture. Joey is sooooo adorable.

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

love the photo. great catching up. I loved the halloween costumes and it looks like you are having such a fun time. SOunds like the kids are having so much fun in school. Miss you. I don't have a visiting teacher!!!!

Misty said...

SOOOO CUTE!! I hope it is a little potty training blessing for you!

Buxton Family said...

That is always an important moment in growing up. I'm glad you documented it for future laughs!