Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Kids are at school, Let's Party






On Thursday I had a back to school party for the Moms. We thought it would be fun to share grade school and High school Prom pictures. It was so much fun laughing at all the "Big Hair". When you get 20 moms, food and old pictures together there is much laughter and fun. I have been so blessed to have such a great group of friends. We had a few awards to give out at the end. They were the best looking date, best dress, biggest hair, most changed and still the same. I love hosting parties and this was one of the best.

4 comments:

Jaimie said...

Tammy - Your party was so much fun! I had a ball getting together with everyone. Thanks for the invite. You are so awesome!

I love the first picture of everyone's shoes by your door. Fun pic!

Chelsea said...

I wish i had a kid in school so I could come!!! what a great idea! get here already!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I so wish I could have come!! What a great idea - your parties are always so fun!!

Misty said...

I so wish I could have been there! I am sorry I missed it!