Thursday, September 4, 2008

Need Help

So I took the kids to the pool today and on the long walk home (4 whole blocks) Karley just 7 years old states out loud that she wishes ------ was her mom. I am not stating the name to protect the Innocent. So how would you or have you moms handled that. I am sure you great moms haven't had this happen, but I found out even the best moms go unappreciated. I am also sure I didn't handle this the best way I could have. Any advice?

3 comments:

cbo said...

My kids always wished that they could go to the CDC/day care after school because it looks like a lot more fun that what we did/do!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

There are some days I just remind me and my kids, that I am a great mom because I don't do crack.

The Vestel's said...

Tammy,
I had a familiar situation, and I probably didn't do the best thing either...I just kept reminding them for the rest of the day that I take them to swim, and ballet, and I cook them dinner....not sure if that was right because then they started crying when I tiold them i would just go away because they didn't like me!