Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fall, the best time of year.






This weekend I took a little time away from the kids and went to see my sister Paula in MD. Her and her husband Mat have a beautiful vacation home in West Virginia. We spent the weekend there taking in all the beautiful fall colors. The leaves were at their peak fall colors. We hiked everyday and took in the colors and fresh air. It was the perfect get away. I really enjoyed my time with them and their sweet 6 month old daughter Payton. Thanks to my dear husband and friends for helping with the kids so I could go.

6 comments:

Chelsea said...

Wow it looks beautiful!!! and your niece is adorable! Glad you're having a good time - you deserve it!

The Addams Family said...

That looks like a DREAM location. I miss the East Coast in the fall SO much! I can't wait until tomorrow night!

Buxton Family said...

I knew those pictures weren't taken in San Antonio. How beautiful. I love fall too. I like what you did with your peaceful room. I think I need one of those.

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Love the fall pictures. SO fun. I am glad you could go.

Misty said...

What beautiful pictures!!! I have never seen Fall like that!!-I am a Texas girl.

beachmom2boys said...

Wow, I can't believe how much alike you and Paula look!!! I had to enlarge the picutre to see who was who.