On Thursday Kinamo and I had the great privilege of witnessing our Dear friends Marlene and Andy Katz be sealed in the Washington DC Temple with their three beautiful children. What an amazing day it was. We were so over whelmed with joy to witness this family come together for all Eternity.
We met the Katz 7 years ago. They took the missionary discussions and were baptized in February 2003. We were so privilege to witness this and support them in this process. The sister missionaries that taught them were also able to attend the sealing. What a great reunion it was.
We are so grateful to have the Katz as our dear friends and to share this journey with them.

2 comments:
Those are great pictures! I so wish we could have been there with all of you. I'm glad you were able to be there!
It was SO good to see you guys and being there was one of the coolest experiences ever! Let's do it AGAIN!
Post a Comment