I must be having a mid-30's crisis. Last week New Kids on the Block, this week High School Musical 3. I must be trying to relive my teen years.
This afternoon I took Haley, Karley and three friends to see HSM3. It was seriously the best movie I have seen in soooo long. I loved it just as much if not more then the girls.
I think the girls might have been embarrassed to have a mom singing and dancing in the movies!

3 comments:
What a fun mom you are... so hip!
I actually want to see it and I don't have older kids. I really wanted to go to the NKOTB concert!!! How was that? I remember meeting them in a mall in Iowa when I was in sixth grade. I just posted about our finalization!! It is official. Thanks for everything Tammy!
Maddy and I WANT to go too! We can't wait!
Post a Comment