Sunday, October 5, 2008

Little Breakfast where you can get it.


This week Joey and I have been sick. So one morning for breakfast Joey got a bag of crackers and a cup a milk. He chose to eat it in our bathroom by the tub. He is just like the four other kids and can't be more then a few feet away from my side. I must say I really do love having them by me all the time.

3 comments:

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

I agree - sometimes after they have been in bed for about 2 hours, I have the urge to go wake them up just to be with them again. BUT, it is so nice to pee by myself at the end of the day!

Misty said...

I wish I knew you were sick. Please let me know if you need anything!!!!

Tammy and Kinamo said...

go joey