In 2008 I found several things that are my "best finds". If I were Oprah these are what I would be buying all my friends.
1. Dyson ball vacuum. So easy to use. Great suction and light weight. Worth every penny.
2. Temperpedic mattress. Now this is a high ticket item. We joke about our "million" dollar mattress. But it is the best million dollars I have ever spent. I love it so much that I find any excuse to curly up in it even if it is for only 2 minutes.
3. Aveno lotion. I had really dry skin this fall and tried a ton of products. Once I found this lotion my search stopped and no more problems.
4. Emeril non stick pans. I have had nothing but cheap pans for years. So I was out shopping one day and went into "Linens and things" going out of business sell. I found this set that was missing one pan so they sold me the set for only $40. It was originally price $299. I love them so much that I probably would spend the $299.
5. Sogo's smoked turkey panini. So worth the $7.50.
If you have a must buy please let me know.
Stitch finishes
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment