Sunday, January 11, 2009

Celine Dion

Over ten years ago Kinamo and I bought tickets to go see Celine for our wedding anniversary. Being pretty new to the Air Force we didn't think to put in for leave. Needless to say when the concert came Kinamo was on a three week deployment. I was so bummed about it. I sold our tickets to some neighbors. Then a few years later I went with Paula to Las Vegas for a wedding. We saw all the signs for Celine's Vegas show and went to see if we could get tickets. We found out that the show didn't start for a few weeks. So for over ten years I have been waiting to see her live in concert. Jan 7 she came to San Antonio and I finally got to see her. Believe me it was so worth the wait. She is amazing. How can someone so small have such a powerful voice? Celine is an amazing performer. I loved every minute.


This is me and my dear friend Kim.

These are two of my favorite songs. Taking Chances was our theme song last year while Kinamo was looking for a new job.

Because I love you came out the summer summer we got married.



No comments: