Monday, January 12, 2009

Friends new business

Two of my friends have started their own businesses. I would love to tell you about them and maybe you will love them too.
First is my friend Bonnie. She is a trendy dresser and is always looking for modest, trendy, affordable clothes. So she started her own web business. She asked me to model some of her clothes. Go to her web page and check it out. http://www.modestthreadz.com/catalog/

My other friend is Jaimie Haley. She is the one who took our family photo's. She did an amazing job. Even the people at the shop where I got the kids photo's blown up to 16X20 prints went crazy over the amazing job she did. Check out her blog at http://www.jaimiehaleyphotography.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Jaimie said...

I went and checked out Bonnie's new site.... modest thredz. The clothes are awesome!!!

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

love the clothes you looked gorgeous modeling. Love Jaimie's new business if we come visit San Antonio we will have her take pics of Ashton. I love her style. Miss you

Jodie said...

Hi Tammy, how are you guys? When are you coming to CO again?? We would love to see you guys. I know Steve's been trying to get in touch with KJ. Not too sure if they've talked but hopefully they an catch up soon.
My best friend from CO is moving to San Antonio this summer. So I will for sure be down sometime for a visit. Hugs for the kids!