Monday, September 22, 2008

No more sharp knife for me


So my dear friend Heatherann thought I didn't have a good sharp knife and gave me one for my birthday last year. I have to say I have loved using it but have cut myself to many times with it. My latest cut tops them all. I was quickly trying to cut up potatoes to put in the crock pot before church yesterday when the potato slipped and I cut my finger. Luckily the knife turned and I only sliced open my finger nail about half way down the nail. Their was so much nail pulled away from the finger that I almost got sick. So what do you do with a nail that is very needed but not doing it's job? You go and get acrylic nails put on top. It has saved me alot of pain and looks so pretty to boot. I do love the fake nails but would recommend just getting them on not waiting for an accident to make you do it.

5 comments:

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

OUCH!!! The nails look nice!! I love the one hand and the other takes the picture!

Buxton Family said...

Love the nails! Sorry about the cut though. I think I may have passed out. I don't do well with things like that.

Misty said...

So cute!!

Dre + Drew - Pacific Northwest Living - DuPont, WA said...

Hey Tammy!! I miss you! I miss our visits. Love those nails.

Cara Fish said...

Have to say, you have VERY pretty hands...