Monday, September 8, 2008

Do you know Tammy?

Our Relief Society is growing weekly. Our ward is big and we get new members all the time, so one of the leaders came up with the idea of sending out a "Do we know -----?" e-mail. So we each filled it out and sent it back. This was such a fun way to get to know the other woman at church. I loved reading about my friends and holding on to the information for a reference for birthday gifts or pick me up items when I know life is hard. I thought it would be fun to post my response to give a little info on me. If you like the idea suggest it to your RS and pass on the fun.

1. Where were you born? Denver Colorado
2. What color are your eyes? Green
3. Were you named after anyone? Some country singer back in the 70's I think
4. Do you have children? How many -ages? Kinamo 11, Haley 9, Karley 7, Ashley 5, Joey 21 months
5. Do you have grand children? How many-ages? Nope
6. What is your favorite cereal? Fiber one Honey clusters with blueberries
7. What is your favorite book of scripture? Mosiah
8. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Nope
9. Where is the farthest you have traveled? Grand Cayman Island and Belize
10. What is your favorite sit down restaurant? Chuy's of course
11. What is your favorite fast food restaurant and what do you like there? Subway, subway melt with all the veggies and no dressing.
12. Red or Pink? RED
13. Who do you miss the most? Kinamo during the week and my soul sister Heatherann
14. If you were a crayon what color would you be? Dark blue
15. What are your 3 top favorite candies? Peanut butter M&M, dark chocolate, twislers
16. Health Nut or Give me the Junk nut? Trying to be health nut, but love the junk food.
17. Favorite Smells Cherry Almond Vanilla, new born babies, and pine-sol orange energy
18. Do you wear contacts? NO thanks to Lasik 6 years ago
19. How long have you lived in San Antonio? 2 1/2 years
20. What is the last movie you watched? American girl (sooooo loved it)
21. Favorite Dessert turtle cheesecake
22. Book Worm? Definitely
23. Favorite Snack cottage cheese with Mandarin oranges
24. Country or Rock Rock
25. Do you have a special talent? I am a great cook and have great time management.
26. What is something you LIKE to do, but do not get to do it often? The Spa in Hershey Penn. Best Spa on earth.
27. Summer or Winter? Fall is my favorite, so in Texas that would be winter right?
28. What are you listening to right now? It is 5:45 am so the house is full of sleeping children, so peaceful
29. Favorite Ice cream Blue Bells MOO Tracks
30. 6 month food storage supply? Working on it
31. 2 Random facts about you? I love hosting parties and traveling
32. 2 Favorite stores? I know this is so not girlie of me but I HATE shopping, so no favorite for me.
33. Favorite hobby? Exercises and blogging
34. Were you baptized at 8 or older? 8
35. Do you enjoy working in the yard? NO WAY
36. 1 thing we may not know about you? I always wanted to be a military wife, that is why I attended the Air Force Academy's singles branch. Good thing Kinamo went to the Academy.
37. Favorite Sonic Drink? Cherry coke
38. What do you listen to in the car? Talk radio
39. Favorite TV shows? Army wives and Eli Stone
40. What subdivision do you live in? Promontory point
41. Have you ever been a Relief Society President? NO

1 comment:

Misty said...

I am glad you liked the idea! It has been so much fun reading everyones!!!!