Sunday, September 7, 2008

Say Cheese




Joey came in my room holding the camera saying "Cheese". So I took a few pictures of him. I guess he doesn't want to be left out. Joey and I have really enjoyed our time together while the kids are in school. He is so happy and easy going that whatever we do he is happy with. After 5 months of Kinamo working away all week Joey know Fridays are when dad gets home. All day Friday he walked around the house saying "Daddy". I took him to the store and he kept saying and looking for Daddy. Finally I pulled out the cell phone and let him talk to daddy while I shopped. Later that afternoon Joey sat on the window ledge by the front door looking out for daddy. He was in the middle of dinner when Kinamo came home. He pushed his plate away and pulled on the high chair straps to get free so he could run outside to see daddy. He sure loves his daddy.

1 comment:

janise said...

OHHHHH! This is SO CUTE!! I LOVE THIS! Thanks TAMMY! Joey-- awwww! it just melts your heart!!
I LOVE YOU GUYS! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!
,love, janise