

After the sleep has been rubbed from the eyes, hair put in it's right place, the perfect cloths put on and a good breakfast eaten. After the
hustle and
bustle of getting 5 kids ready for the day we set out for our 1/2 mile walk to school. This is my favorite time of the day. The girls are so happy and lively. They love to tell me all their happenings on this walk. I can ask them after school how the day was and I get the generic "It was good" answer, but the next day on our walk I get the ends and outs of how life really is for them. I
cherish these moments. I look forward to many more years of these precious times.
Kinamo Jr. is now in middle school and has to ride the bus. I miss him walking with us.
4 comments:
I love your family.
Your family is so cute! I loved the post about the water barrels. It must be on all our minds lately, because we just ordered two more. How is Ashley liking school this year? I miss her cute smile. Tell her I said hello and give her a big hug!
hey, why didn't we make your blog list....
I love this post! It is so true than once they rest and feel happy they reveal SOOO much more!
We see you almost every morning from our car at the light!
Post a Comment